At the Law Office of Brian Simoneau, our police background and years of experience in both the legal and public safety fields, combined with our in-depth knowledge of civil service, collective bargaining, public employee retirement, and labor relations laws and procedures make us the ideal attorneys for clients with police, fire, corrections, or other public safety related labor or employment issues.
We are uniquely suited to effectively handle
- Civil service bypass appeals
- Public employee retirements
- G.L. c. 41 § 111F (“injured on duty”) issues
- Disability claims
- Disciplinary cases
- Contract negotiations, and collective bargaining
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) litigation
- Many other labor and employment issues
For the past several years, we have effectively represented Massachusetts police, fire, and corrections employees and agencies throughout the Commonwealth.
Any general legal representation inquiries should be directed to: